Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBMKG506 Plan market research.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan market research by identifying market research needs, defining market research objectives, identifying data gathering approaches and developing a market research plan.
It applies to individuals in a non-market research organisation who conduct market research planning at a managerial level.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- PSP50616 – Diploma of Procurement and Contracting
- CUA60213 – Advanced Diploma of Live Production and Management Services
- CUA50815 – Diploma of Music Industry
- CUA50415 – Diploma of Live Production and Technical Services
- BSB52415 – Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB51215 – Diploma of Marketing
- BSB50215 – Diploma of Business
- BSB50115 – Diploma of Advertising