Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to lead a business operation that covers the steps required to develop and implement business plans.
The unit applies to individuals who are running an organisation or who take a senior role in determining the effective functioning and success of the organisation. These individuals may oversee the work of a number of teams and other managers.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- RII60520 – Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction Design
- FNS60920 – Advanced Diploma of Paraplanning
- BSB60420 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB60320 – Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management
- AHC60415 – Advanced Diploma of Conservation and Land Management
- BSB80120 – Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- BSB50120 – Diploma of Business
- BSB60520 – Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- SFI50119 – Diploma of Aquaculture
- CPC60220 – Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- BSB60120 – Advanced Diploma of Business
- RII60620 – Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction
- CSC60120 – Advanced Diploma of Correctional Management
Skill sets that include this unit
- BSBSS00101 – Business Operations Management Skill Set