Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBPEF403 Lead personal development.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to take responsibility for conscious decision -making processes to contribute to own personal development in the workplace.
The unit applies to individuals who require enhanced personal and social awareness skills within the workplace and personal situations.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40420 – Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
- BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB40320 – Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- AHC32720 – Certificate III in Rural Merchandising
Accredited courses that have this unit in the completion mapping
- 10808NAT – Certificate IV in Work Skills for Career Enhancement and Management