Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to link people, ideas and information at all stages in the project life cycle. Project communication management ensures timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage and disposal of project information through formal structures and processes.
The unit applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- RII60520 – Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction Design
- CPC50520 – Diploma of Fire Systems Design
- RII50420 – Diploma of Civil Construction Management
- BSB50820 – Diploma of Project Management
- RII60620 – Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction