Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBPMG540 Manage project integration.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to integrate and balance overall project management functions and to align and track project objectives to comply with organisational goals, strategies and objectives.
The unit applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- RII60520 – Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction Design
- FNS51120 – Diploma of General Insurance
- RII50420 – Diploma of Civil Construction Management
- BSB50820 – Diploma of Project Management
- RII60620 – Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction