Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBPRO401 Develop product knowledge.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop product knowledge in preparation for the sales process.
It applies to individuals who need to solve a defined range of unpredictable problems, analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources and who may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- MSF40418 – Certificate IV in Glass and Glazing
- MSF40413 – Certificate IV in Glass and Glazing
- MSF30913 – Certificate III in Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles
- ICP40115 – Certificate IV in Printing and Graphic Arts
- BSB42415 – Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- BSB41315 – Certificate IV in Marketing
- BSB40615 – Certificate IV in Business Sales
- BSB40115 – Certificate IV in Advertising
- AUR32616 – Certificate III in Automotive Tyre Management
- AUR31016 – Certificate III in Automotive Sales
- AUR20316 – Certificate II in Bicycle Mechanical Technology