Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for CPCCCA2003 Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground.
This unit of competency specifies the skills and knowledge required to erect and dismantle formwork for basic slabs on ground, rebates to slabs on ground and steps to strip footings in residential and commercial sites.
- establishing required levels on site
- constructing formwork using boxing materials such as timber, metal, masonry, fibre cement sheeting or reconstituted timber products
- using fixings to contain wet poured concrete until it is completely cured
- stripping the formwork and preparing and storing it for re-use.
This unit is designed for those working as a member of a team safely erecting and dismantling formwork for footings and slabs on ground.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- CPC30318 – Certificate III in Concreting