Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to prepare and process routine financial documents, prepare journal entries, post journal entries to ledgers, prepare banking and reconcile financial receipts, and extract a trial balance and interim reports.
It applies to individuals who use specialised knowledge and follow agreed processes to carefully check and process detailed financial information to ensure standards are maintained.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- FNS60217 – Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- FNS50417 – Diploma of Payroll Services
- FNS50217 – Diploma of Accounting
- FNS40217 – Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS30317 – Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- FNS30115 – Certificate III in Financial Services