Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for ICTICT401 Determine and confirm client business requirements.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to determine client business system requirements and verify the accuracy of the information gathered.
It applies to information and communications technology (ICT) personnel who are required to analyse client expectations and needs, and recommend business system changes.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- ICT50815 – Diploma of Systems Analysis and Design
- ICT41215 – Certificate IV in Telecommunications Engineering Technology
- ICT41115 – Certificate IV in Telecommunications Network Design
- ICT41015 – Certificate IV in Computer Systems Technology
- ICT40715 – Certificate IV in Systems Analysis and Design
- ICT40615 – Certificate IV in Information Technology Testing
- ICT40415 – Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- ICT40315 – Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies
- ICT40215 – Certificate IV in Information Technology Support
- ICT40115 – Certificate IV in Information Technology