Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for ICTICT419 Work effectively in the digital media industry.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work effectively as an individual or in a team environment in the digital media industries.
It applies to individuals who use digital media technologies to work in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry as digital media designers, developers, programmers, contractors or digital media authoring specialists.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- ICT50915 – Diploma of Digital Media Technologies
- ICT50215 – Diploma of Digital and Interactive Games
- ICT50115 – Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT40915 – Certificate IV in Digital and Interactive Games
- ICT40815 – Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies
- ICT40115 – Certificate IV in Information Technology