Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for ICTPRG406 Apply introductory object-oriented language skills.
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to undertake introductory programming tasks using an object-oriented programming language, including tool usage, documentation, debugging, and testing techniques.
It applies to individuals who are programmers in a variety of fields and who are required to produce simple programs in object-oriented languages.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- ICT50615 – Diploma of Website Development
- ICT41015 – Certificate IV in Computer Systems Technology
- ICT40915 – Certificate IV in Digital and Interactive Games
- ICT40815 – Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies
- ICT40715 – Certificate IV in Systems Analysis and Design
- ICT40515 – Certificate IV in Programming
- ICT40115 – Certificate IV in Information Technology