Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for ICTSUS601 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to integrate sustainability concepts and policies into information and communications technology (ICT) planning and design projects. These projects typically involve upgrades of equipment hardware and software or new installations of next generation networks (NGN) using emerging technologies.
It applies to individuals who have high level specialist technical skills and knowledge in optical communications and IT networks using internet protocol (IP) systems.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- ICT60615 – Advanced Diploma of Telecommunications Network Engineering
- ICT60215 – Advanced Diploma of Network Security
- ICT60115 – Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT50815 – Diploma of Systems Analysis and Design
- ICT50515 – Diploma of Database Design and Development
- ICT50415 – Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- ICT50315 – Diploma of Information Technology Systems Administration