Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURLTD006 Carry out light vehicle wheel alignment operations.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to carry out light vehicle wheel alignment operations. It involves identifying and confirming work requirements, preparing for the work, carrying out pre-alignment inspection and wheel alignment, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The wheel alignment operations include those with light vehicles or light commercial vehicles. The unit does not apply to agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, mobile plant machinery or motorcycles.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR40816 – Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Overhauling
- AUR32516 – Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR31916 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31716 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR30916 – Certificate III in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR30616 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR21816 – Certificate II in Automotive Steering and Suspension System Technology