Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBAUD601 Establish and manage compliance management systems.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish and manage compliance management systems to enable organisations to fulfil their obligations and responsibilities under compliance requirements.
It applies to individuals who have specific responsibility for the planning, development and operation of a compliance management system.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- BSB60720 – Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- FNS60920 – Advanced Diploma of Paraplanning
- BSB50920 – Diploma of Quality Auditing
- BSB60220 – Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing
- BSB60120 – Advanced Diploma of Business
- BSB60619 – Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety