Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBMKG401 Profile the market.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to profile a target market or market segments in accordance with a marketing plan and to develop market positioning strategies.
It applies to individuals working in a variety of marketing communications occupational roles who have responsibility for a range of tasks involving analysis and planning.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- SIT60316 – Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT50416 – Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT50316 – Diploma of Event Management
- SIT50216 – Diploma of Holiday Park and Resort Management
- SIT50116 – Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT40116 – Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
- SIR40316 – Certificate IV in Retail Management
- SIR30216 – Certificate III in Retail
- ICP50115 – Diploma of Printing and Graphic Arts
- CUA40915 – Certificate IV in Music Industry
- CUA40815 – Certificate IV in Arts Administration
- CPP40507 – Certificate IV in Property Services (Business Broking)
- BSB42415 – Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- BSB41315 – Certificate IV in Marketing
- BSB40615 – Certificate IV in Business Sales
- BSB40115 – Certificate IV in Advertising
- BSB30515 – Certificate III in Business Administration (International Education)