Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBRES801 Initiate and lead applied research.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan, conduct and report on applied research to influence strategic practices and outcomes within an organisational context.
The unit also covers constructing an applied research strategy, using a range of applied research techniques, and analysing and presenting findings.
It applies to leaders or managers using applied research to ensure learning can enhance individual, team and organisational performance. The intended purpose and approach to applied research may vary across a range of contexts and organisations. In this unit, the focus is on applied research to attain improved organisational outcomes.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- TAE80316 – Graduate Certificate in Digital Education
- TAE80213 – Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Leadership
- CUA60515 – Advanced Diploma of Music Industry
- CUA60415 – Advanced Diploma of Creative Product Development
- CHC81215 – Graduate Certificate in Statutory Child Protection
- CHC81115 – Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- CHC81015 – Graduate Diploma of Relationship Counselling
- BSB80615 – Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- BSB80215 – Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- AMP80215 – Graduate Diploma of Agribusiness
- AHC80116 – Graduate Diploma of Arboriculture