Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBSMB423 Create a digital technology plan for small business.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop a plan for identifying and implementing new and emerging digital technologies to achieve small business goals. It involves undertaking a basic review of business digital readiness, identifying opportunities to improve business effectiveness and efficiency, and developing an action plan for implementing digital technologies in a small business.
It applies to individuals who operate a small business either that operates independently, or that operates as part of a larger organisation. Individuals in this role are responsible for adopting and promoting approaches to improve small business operations.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Accredited courses that have this unit in the completion mapping
- 10845NAT – Advanced Diploma of Agritourism Operations
- 10844NAT – Diploma of Agritourism Operations
Qualifications that include this unit
- BSB42618 – Certificate IV in New Small Business
- BSB42518 – Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- BSB30315 – Certificate III in Micro Business Operations