Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for UEERE0011 Design grid-connected photovoltaic power supply systems.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to design grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) power supply systems.
It includes preparing to design, and developing and obtaining approval for grid connected power supply systems. It also includes designing grid-connected PV power supply system installation, following design briefs, incorporating schemes for protection of persons and property from dangers of system malfunctions, ensuring safety and performance standards and functional requirements are meet, and documenting design calculations and criteria.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- UEE41920 – Certificate IV in Electrical – Renewable Energy
- UEE40620 – Certificate IV in Electrotechnology – Systems Electrician
- UEE41620 – Certificate IV in Renewable Energy
- UEE60920 – Advanced Diploma of Renewable Energy Engineering
- UEE62220 – Advanced Diploma of Electrical – Engineering
- UEE50420 – Diploma of Electrical Engineering
- UEE62020 – Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology – Renewable Energy
- UEE62120 – Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology – Electrical
- UEE42020 – Certificate IV in Electrical – Photovoltaic systems
- UEE50720 – Diploma of Renewable Energy Engineering
Skill sets that include this unit
- UEESS00160 – Sustainable – Designer-Installer of Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems Skill Set
- UEESS00159 – Sustainable – Designer of Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems Skill Set