Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for UEERE0016 Install, configure and commission LV grid-connected photovoltaic power systems.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to install and commission a low voltage (LV) photovoltaic (PV) power system to the grid power system.
It includes working safely and to industry installation standards, matching PV components specified for a given location, placing and securing system components accurately, making required circuit connections and completing the necessary installation documentation.
The skills and knowledge described in this unit require a licence or permit to practice in the workplace where work is carried out on electrical installations which are designed to operate at voltages greater than 50 volt (V) alternating current (a.c.) or 120 V direct current (d.c.).
Competency development activities in this unit are subject to regulations directly related to licensing. Where a licence or permit to practice is not held, a relevant contract of training, such as an Australian Apprenticeship, is required.
Additional and/or other conditions may apply in some jurisdictions subject to regulations related to electrical work. Practice in the workplace and during training is also subject to work health and safety (WHS)/occupational health and safety (OHS) regulations.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- UEE41920 – Certificate IV in Electrical – Renewable Energy
- UEE40620 – Certificate IV in Electrotechnology – Systems Electrician
- UEE60920 – Advanced Diploma of Renewable Energy Engineering
- UEE62220 – Advanced Diploma of Electrical – Engineering
- UEE50420 – Diploma of Electrical Engineering
- UEE40320 – Certificate IV in Installation Inspection and Audits
- UEE30820 – Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- UEE42020 – Certificate IV in Electrical – Photovoltaic systems
- UEE50720 – Diploma of Renewable Energy Engineering
Skill sets that include this unit
- UEESS00168 – Sustainable – Installer of Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems Skill Set
- UEESS00160 – Sustainable – Designer-Installer of Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems Skill Set