Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for UEERE0022 Solve basic problems in photovoltaic energy apparatus and systems.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to solve problems with solar radiation, photovoltaic (PV) modules and the impact that tilt, location and orientation has on the output of a PV system.
It includes providing known solutions to predictable problems in photovoltaic energy modules and system operated at extra-low voltage (ELV) and low voltage (LV).
The skills and knowledge described in this unit do not require a license to practice in the workplace provided equipment is not connected to installation wiring at voltages above 50 volt (V) alternating current (a.c.) or 120 V direct current (d.c.). However, other conditions may apply in some states/territories subject to regulations related to electrical work.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- UEE41920 – Certificate IV in Electrical – Renewable Energy
- UEE40620 – Certificate IV in Electrotechnology – Systems Electrician
- UEE41620 – Certificate IV in Renewable Energy
- UEE60920 – Advanced Diploma of Renewable Energy Engineering
- UEE62220 – Advanced Diploma of Electrical – Engineering
- UEE50420 – Diploma of Electrical Engineering
- UEE62020 – Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology – Renewable Energy
- UEE40320 – Certificate IV in Installation Inspection and Audits
- UEE62120 – Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology – Electrical
- UEE30820 – Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- UEE32020 – Certificate III in Renewable Energy – ELV
- UEE42020 – Certificate IV in Electrical – Photovoltaic systems
- UEE50720 – Diploma of Renewable Energy Engineering
Skill sets that include this unit
- UEESS00168 – Sustainable – Installer of Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems Skill Set
- UEESS00160 – Sustainable – Designer-Installer of Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems Skill Set
- UEESS00159 – Sustainable – Designer of Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems Skill Set