Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBMKG414 Undertake marketing activities.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan, implement and manage basic marketing and promotional activities. It is a foundation unit covering general and basic marketing and promotional activities that do not require detailed or complex planning or implementation.
It applies to people with no previous experience in marketing. It could be undertaken as part of a broader role of a person in a small enterprise, or as part of a marketing plan for a larger enterprise.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- MST50116 – Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising
- CUA51115 – Diploma of Visual Arts
- CUA50615 – Diploma of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Visual Arts Industry Work
- CUA40915 – Certificate IV in Music Industry
- CUA40815 – Certificate IV in Arts Administration
- BSB41715 – Certificate IV in Recordkeeping
- BSB41315 – Certificate IV in Marketing
- BSB41115 – Certificate IV in International Trade
- BSB40715 – Certificate IV in Franchising
- BSB40615 – Certificate IV in Business Sales
- BSB40515 – Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB40415 – Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40115 – Certificate IV in Advertising
- BSB31215 – Certificate III in Library and Information Services
- AMP40215 – Certificate IV in Meat Processing (General)
- AHC31818 – Certificate III in Beekeeping