Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for SITXFIN004 Prepare and monitor budgets.
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to analyse financial and other business information to prepare and monitor budgets. It requires the ability to draft and negotiate budgets, identify deviations, and manage the delivery of successful budgetary performance.
The unit applies to all tourism, travel, hospitality and event sectors. The budget may be for an entire organisation, for a department or for a particular project or activity.
It applies to senior personnel who operate independently or with limited guidance from others and who are responsible for making a range of financial management decisions.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- SIT50416 – Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT50116 – Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT60316 – Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT60116 – Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT50316 – Diploma of Event Management
- SIT50216 – Diploma of Holiday Park and Resort Management
- SIT60216 – Advanced Diploma of Event Management
Skill sets that include this unit
- SITSS00034 – Business Management
- SITSS00037 – Essential Business Skills for a Franchisee
- SITSS00043 – Understanding Financial Concepts for Budgeting
Accredited courses that have this unit in the completion mapping
- 10060NAT – Advanced Diploma of International Hotel and Resort Management